Free tools for individuals, startups and small businesses.
- PDF Editor
- Word Editor (coming soon)
Professional self-serve plan for business, finance, and legal knowledge workers.
Everything in 'Businesss' plus
- eSign integration
- Export comments & terms
- Billing via credit card only
Our most secure, fully-supported plan with a dedicated onboarding and evaluation specialist.Contact Sales
Everything in 'Pro' plus
- Offline mode — trusted by banks and law firms
- Admin configuration, MECM support, disable auto-updating and additional configuration
- DMS integrations with iManage, NetDocuments and more
- 60 day evaluation period
- Phone, email and video support
- Custom license agreement
- Billing via check, wire, ACH and more
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- For individuals, is there a free trial of the Professional version?
- Yes, when you upgrade to the Pro plan in the application you will be granted a 14 day free trial.
- For the Organization plan, is there a pilot or trial of this software?
- We provide a 60-day evaluation period as part of our Team plan. Please fill out this contact form with your request and we will be in touch!
- Should my company be on the Professional or the Organization plan?
- The Professional plan is self-serve, does not integrate with DMS, and requires each user to enter a credit card. If you have a small team — and individuals will directly download the software — this plan may suffice so long as you do not require IT or support services.
- Which DMS or CLM systems does the app work with?
- The app works with most DMS systems and we have native first-party integrations with iManage and NetDocuments. We can provide additional integrations upon request.
- Does the software require training or change management?
- The software is very simple and consumer-friendly, like a consumer app. We have found almost all users can succeed with little or no training. For our Organization plan, we will offer a live training session as part of the onboarding which may be recorded for internal use, as well as ongoing support.
- Where can I learn more about the software?
- Please explore our website, visit docs.macro.com, or contact us to learn more.
- Do you have an API?
- Yes, we have a limited API that we offer select customers. Please contact us for information regarding our API and pricing.